What Drives Us
We believe the world needs a better system of trust – you should own your trust and others should earn it.
Owning your trust is our way of saying that you own your identity and your data. Ownership gives you control over what is uniquely yours. In our hyper-connected world, it’s far too easy for others to abuse the power of connectivity. When others are required to earn your trust, they must prove their identity, and earn the permissions you decide to grant them. It puts the power of connectivity back where it belongs.
Build trust with us. If you are interested in our vision, we welcome your inquiry.
Currently seeking software engineers and developers who are ready for the challenge.
About Our Team
- We are creating a high performing workplace where people are valued and respected
- We strive to provide our team members with the resources needed for success
- Our office is located in Walnut Creek CA adjacent to the BART station
What We Offer
- The opportunity to build something meaningful and make a positive impact
- Unique professional experience with high growth potential
- Competitive compensation – we want our team to be well compensated and motivated stakeholders
- Employees participate in our success through meaningful equity stock options
- Health insurance benefits
- Employer-paid monthly parking
What We Seek In Our Teammates
Quality of Character is our first order of priority in selecting people we want on our team. We think the following character traits are essential:
Mindset is our second order of priority that helps determine who will thrive in our environment. Given our current stage of development as a startup business, we think the following characterizations of mindset are essential:
- Positive and productive attitude
- Shares passion for our mission
- Wants to build something worthwhile for the betterment of society
- Resourceful self-directed learner
- Motivated, dedicated, driven and persistent
- Creative problem solver
- Prioritizes high quality
- Takes ownership of problems
- Willing to assume the risk and uncertainty of working at a startup in exchange for greater growth and personal development potential
- Best place to be is on the edge of the known and the unknown (because that’s where the best development happens, and you get to drive the future; bonus points if you mention this to us during an interview)
Skill set. We view skill set as a person’s current ability to take on a specific role. Knowledge and experience are also included here since they may have significant impact on current ability. The skill sets we are seeking are specific to each role and are included in the Job description.